Monday, July 26, 2010

i'll always have you, just like a tattoo.


thanks jordin sparks.
i don't even know where to begin with this post. i don't even know why i haven't said anything about it yet. some people find it hard to talk about their faith in fear of being challenged or mocked by others. but i just want to talk about my relationship with Christ. He's so amazing to me. so so amazing. i feel like sometimes i forget how much He means to me. i think sometimes i forget what it means when i hear that He died for my sins, so that i could be given the gift of grace and return home to heaven. i went on a mission trip recently. i just got back yesterday, and for a week, 200 people met and performed service in Christ's name. it's an incredible feeling. about a week earlier, i made a decision to get a tattoo that reads "Faith". i don't even know how to blog about this. it's not something i can just write down. i want to shout and sing and cry with joy because of Him. i can't sit in a chair and try to type sentences and collaborate with previous sentences without getting caught up and wanting to say something else about Him. I just want everyone who reads this to know how important He is to me. He needs to be spoken about. I love my God. talk to me about Him.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN GIRL!
    that's so awesome to hear about. i know we've never been super close but i've been around for most of your life and its super cool to see that your faith has grown and that your willing to let people see and know that about you.yay for jesus right??? ;)

    ReplyDelete