Monday, July 26, 2010

i'll always have you, just like a tattoo.


thanks jordin sparks.
i don't even know where to begin with this post. i don't even know why i haven't said anything about it yet. some people find it hard to talk about their faith in fear of being challenged or mocked by others. but i just want to talk about my relationship with Christ. He's so amazing to me. so so amazing. i feel like sometimes i forget how much He means to me. i think sometimes i forget what it means when i hear that He died for my sins, so that i could be given the gift of grace and return home to heaven. i went on a mission trip recently. i just got back yesterday, and for a week, 200 people met and performed service in Christ's name. it's an incredible feeling. about a week earlier, i made a decision to get a tattoo that reads "Faith". i don't even know how to blog about this. it's not something i can just write down. i want to shout and sing and cry with joy because of Him. i can't sit in a chair and try to type sentences and collaborate with previous sentences without getting caught up and wanting to say something else about Him. I just want everyone who reads this to know how important He is to me. He needs to be spoken about. I love my God. talk to me about Him.

1 comment: