Saturday, July 31, 2010

oh, hey future.

i'm beginning to realize that everything is changing. like...seriously changing. i move out in less than 20 days, and some of my best friends are moving 2 hours away from me. i still don't think it's actually hit me. i haven't even gotten anything for my dorm yet, let alone picked a theme. everything's changing. i'm not usually the type of person who is accustomed to change. i mean, i already moved last september...i have to do this again? what a hassle. and it's weird. i'm going to have to get my act together and learn how to seriously study, study, study. i guess i am excited, yes. but i can't help but be a bit afraid of the change. things are going to change, whether i want them to or not. things will be uncomfortable. i am excited, yes. but still afraid. it's a new chapter. i hope i'm ready. i know my path has been set before me, but i'm realizing that i'm about to step up to the big leagues and seriously commit to it. looking forward to uncertain, but bright days ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment